Thursday, January 10, 2013

Silhouettes and Direct Light

 Silhouettes


For  the silhouettes, I realized that I like this method the best. I observed how the light escaped from behind the object and made good contrast between light and dark. My difficulty was finding a balance between light and dark. But I do like the depth of darkness created by the light I put behind each object. It was also hard to find a place and a time dark enough to create those light sources. 




















Direct Light

For Direct light, I observed the shadows that were created, but found difficulty in actually making enough of a shadow in each picture. It was hard to find the balance and make the shadow present. Also, I had to aim the light certain ways in order to create the right shadow. But I did find that direct light creates a nice effect and make the object stand out.




No comments:

Post a Comment